Visiting salt-iodine caves helps to cure:
- Respiratory system diseases
- Digestive system diseases
- Cardiovascular system diseases
- Dermatological problems
- Nervous system dysfunctions
- Rheumatic diseases
- Inflammation of the upper respiratory system
- Sinus problems
The treatment - 10 sessions for 45 minutes - helps in therapy of:
- Asthma and other lungs diseases
- Circulation problems
- After-heart failure conditions
- Colon inflammation
- Infections of the respiratory system
Galos salt-iodine caves are also helpful in treating:
- Neuroses and exhaustion
- Low stress immunity
- Salt water contains minerals and microelements
similar to those found in human blood, tears,
sweat and fetal water.
- People that may be overweight - even though
rock salt doesn’t contain any calories, those
who care for their size should avoid salt,
since it retains water inside organisms making
weight lose more difficult.
- Air intensively charged with salt particles
has a natural anti-infectious effect; it stimulates
the immune system.
- The Galos caves are characterized by low
humidity and negative air ionization. .
- Salt is obtained from sources located
under the ground (table or ground salt) or
through the drying process from salty water
from seas, lakes, and saline (sea salt).
- Table salt is cleaned rock salt – sodium
- Sea salt contains only 34% of sodium chloride,
is rich in microelements, much healthier and
richer than rock salt.
- BALNEOTHERAPY - the use
of mineral waters, peloids and gases for balneotheraphy
treatments; the most important of them are:
healing baths, water treatment, inhalations
means “sea” in Greek:) is the science of therapeutic
and prophylactic application of seawater, mud,
algae, sand and climate in general.
- CLIMATOTHERAPY -is using
the advantages of the environment for healing
purposes. The therapy includes: sea baths,
natural sea aerosol inhalations.
Breathing air, which is charged with ions,
and absorbing microelements through the skin
to one’s organism.
100% natural Black Sea salt, without preservatives
and artificial colorants, is obtained in a
completely natural way.
Sea salt is obtained through the process of
seawater evaporation. It owes its healing attributes
to high levels of minerals like calcium, magnesium,
potassium, sodium, aluminum, iodine, brome
and sulfur compounds, beneficial for health
Beneficial impact of sea salt on health and
beauty has been known for thousands of years
- our great great grand mothers appreciated
the priceless advantages of sea salt baths.
The list of advantages of salt baths is long.
Thanks to their unique healing attributes,
sea salt cleans skin; helps to remove dirt
and dull skin cells. Strengthens small blood
vessels preventing them from breaking, regulates
acid-alkaline balance, improves blood circulation
and infection immunity, removes swelling and
protects skin with its antydioxant attributes.